About Our School
Shiwalik Public School, an English medium co-educational institution was established in 1969 and is run by District Administration under the chairmanship of Deputy Commissioner Rupnagar.
It is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. It strictly follows CBSE scheme of studies and aims at all round development of body, mind and soul of the students. The school aims at equipping the students with integrity, courage and compassion to face the challenging realities of the modern world.
School MotoASPIRE AND ACHIEVE
This means that we should have strong desire to do something great or important. We need strong aspiration to succeed. Only if we dream big, we will work harder to realise our dream. Hence : Aspire and Achieve.
- Improves teachers' effectiveness and productivity.
- Brings abstract and difficult curriculum concepts to life.
- Enables multi sensory learning in classrooms.
- Improves academic performance of students.
- Enables instant formative assessment of learning outcomes in class.